Home Carpet Cleaning
You’ll be delighted with our fantastic service which is 100% guaranteed.
Our 12-step cleaning process includes:
- Free Carpet Audit
- Commercial grade pre-vacuum
- Heavy duty pre spray
- Double vacuum high pressure hot water extraction
- Residue rinse
- Furniture protector (foil tabs)
- Carpet grooming
- Move large furniture
- Pre-spot difficult stains
- Carpet dryers
- Stain protector
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
The image of your business matters.
It visually reflects how you take care of your staff and clients so it’s important to keep your premises looking great.
Regular professional commercial carpet cleaning will maintain the appearance and extend the lifetime of your carpets. Dirty carpets wear out more quickly as dirt and grit gets ground into the fibres causing them to fray. Studies have shown that clean carpets add to indoor air quality and properly maintained carpets act as a filter to hold soil, debris and other contaminants, preventing them from becoming airborne.
Cleaning includes regularly scheduled wet cleaning or extraction for total soil removal. Extraction cleaning is the most effective way to remove soil. Ground floor carpets need more frequent cleaning that carpets on higher floors but a good rule of thumb is to have office carpets cleaned at least twice a year. For other environments such as commercial buildings including retail and banks the high footfall may mean that more frequent cleaning may be needed.
Carpet Bright provide a professional audit and a no-obligation quote to meet your requirements. Using the latest quick-drying cleaning techniques and environmentally-friendly products there is no down-time and no disruption to your business.
Your Rugs Need Special Attention.
Many area rugs such as fine oriental rugs are very costly and are made from fragile natural fibres, dyes, and foundation materials that cannot be cleaned in the way we usually clean synthetic carpets (such as nylon, olefin, and polyester).
Most professional carpet cleaning systems involve the use of high heat, high water pressure, extreme agitation, and intense chemical activity. Most area rugs cannot be cleaned using these tactics. A more gentle “hand washing” process must be used to safely clean area rugs.
Because more time is involved in hand washing and more complex cleaning products must be utilized to avoid damaging the fibres and dyes.
Your high traffic rugs should be lightly cleaned several times a year and thoroughly cleaned at least once a year professionally. Low traffic area rugs should be cleaned every 2-3 years to rinse away accumulated dust and soil. Even if the rug doesn’t look dirty, it should be routinely washed.
Cleaning your upholstery regularly will ensure a longer lifespan & a healthy home.
No matter what type of upholstery you choose for your home, it will eventually get dirty. Then the decision has to be made… Do we replace or shall we have it cleaned? If we have it cleaned, how good will it look? We are asked this question all the time. The answer? It will normally come up like new provided it is cleaned properly by a fully certified carpet & upholstery technician.
Someone who has been trained to identify the fabric, what it needs to be cleaned with safely and to leave it residue free when finished. Any “carpet cleaner” who cleans your fine fabrics just by machine alone is using strong solutions meant for cleaning carpets and may cause damage or fading to your upholstery. These more delicate fabrics need gentle cleaning with the correct upholstery cleaning solutions to clean your furnishings safely & effectively.
So how should my upholstery be cleaned?
- High filtration vacuuming – We vacuum the upholstery removing excess dust, especially in those little creases.
- Pre spray Fabric Conditioner The cleaning solution is then sprayed onto the fabric to be gently agitated with a soft hand brush constructed of horse hair fibres (so not to damage fine fabrics).
- Dwell time The area cleaned should be left for 10 minutes or so to let the solution soak in and breakdown the Dirt, Bacteria and Pollens.
- Hot water extraction & rinse A hand held extraction tool will then pump hot water & an acidic rinse agent from the machine at high pressure to break up the soil whilst a huge vacuum sucks the soiled water back to the machine leaving the fabric clean and only slightly damp. N.B The reason it should be rinsed is so that any moisture left in the fabric is not “soapy.” Therefore it stops re-soiling. Think about washing your hair. Why do we rinse after shampooing it?
- Rapid Air Dryer Finally, we will use rapid air dryers to aid drying time to hours rather than days.
Carpet Stain Removal
We have the technique and solutions to remove the toughest stains from your carpet or upholstery. Even if they are engrained and stubborn, we have the experience and knowledge to get them out and leave your home looking spotless.
You’ll be amazed and delighted with our stain removal technique as we put your carpet or sofa back to how it should be.
As part of our service we’ll also leave you with a free handy guide for quickly removing different type stains after a spill.
Carpet Cleaning For Landlords
If you are a landlord or letting agent looking for a reliable carpet cleaning service, then we can help you.
When a tenant vacates your property you’ll want it looking and feeling fresh for when it goes back on the market. A clean and inviting home is important to securing a new tenant quickly so that your property continues to generate revenue.
Even more useful for landlords and letting agents is our carpet audit service. Here’s what we’ll do:
- First we’ll cover all the problems your carpet has.
- We’ll calculate the wear age of your carpet.
- We’ll determine if your carpet is in good health.
- We’ll also test your traffic areas.
- After analysing your carpet, We’ll give you a complete written report of the condition of your carpets.
- Our report is very detailed and will highlight any spills, stains or damage to any areas of the carpet or flooring in your property.
Keeping a detailed record of the condition of the carpets and flooring reduces risk of tenants damaging the property.
It also enables you to have a clear independently produced track record of the condition of the carpets and flooring when a tenant moved in. Further protecting your business in the event of a dispute in the future.
Our professional and reliable service is perfectly suited to other property professionals and we’d be delighted to hear from you.
Don’t call any carpet cleaner without reading the
Free Consumer Guide to Carpet Cleaning.
Download this guide and you’ll discover:
- How to avoid four carpet cleaning rip-offs!
- 6 costly misconceptions about carpet cleaning.
- Crawlin’ critters and crud: a guide to the slime, grime and livestock that’s seeping, creeping and galloping through your carpet.
- Which methods clean best.
- 6 mistakes to avoid when choosing a carpet cleaner.
- The importance of value and price.
- Why you want a clean, healthy carpet.
- 100% no-risk guarantee.
- 4 steps to a fresh, clean, healthy carpet