Carpet Cleaning FAQs Page
What's a Carpet Audit?
A Carpet Audit is a full carpet inspection and written report. Here’s a breakdown:
- First we’ll cover all the problems your carpet has.
- We’ll calculate the wear age of your carpet.
- We’ll determine if your carpet is in good health.
- We’ll also test your traffic areas.
- After analysing your carpet, We’ll give you a complete written report of the condition of your carpets.
- Our report is very detailed and will highlight any spills, stains or damage to any areas of the carpet or flooring in your property.
What's your guarantee?
If you don’t feel our carpet cleaning is the most thorough you have ever seen, we will clean it again for free. If for any reason you are still not pleased, we will refund all your money. What could be more fair?
Can I see your prices?
Every job is different so it’s difficult to produce an exact price without assessing you carpets properly.
To give you a rough idea of what you’d expect to pay you can view some pricing examples here.
How long will the clean take?
Obviosuly there are a few factors to consider such as how big the room is and how dirty the carpet is. But a general rule of thumb would be around 40-60 minutes per room for a thorough professional clean.
How long will my carpets take to dry?
Our vacuum system sucks most of the moisture away. It usually takes between 1 and 2 hours depending on the temperature of your house and the weather. If it’s a warm sunny day and you are able to open your doors and windows to let air circulate, this would, of course, speed-up the drying process.
If you’d like it drying quicker then with our incredible package you can enjoy completely dry carpets too. We will go round with a dryer to make sure your carpets are dry. You don’t have to choose this for every room, so if you’d just like your living room or bedroom drying then that’s absolutely fine.
What stains can you remove?
With our professional stain removal and spotter kits we can remove most stains. Examples of soiling we have removed are vomit, sick, blood, paint, coffee & wine but we can tackle most stuff thrown in front of us and many our customers have been pleasantly surprised at just how clean their carpets become.
But it does depend on the length of time the stain has been left for – the sooner you call us the more chance there is we can remove it.
What geographical area do you cover?
We cover Harrogate, Leeds, York. And all points in between other parts of North & West Yorkshire.
What types of property do you work at?
We clean carpets in all types of properties. Be that your home, office, a pub, hotel, or other commercial building. We even work on ships and ferries!
What's the process of cleaning my carpets?
Our carpet clean is very thorough and includes the following steps:
- Free Carpet Audit – We inspect all of your carpets in your house and provide a written report outlining the state of your carpets and any potential problem areas.
- Pre-inspection – We check any problem spots on the carpets that you’d like cleaning. We’ll explain what the clean results will be for areas which may be particularly dirty or damaged.
- Commercial grade pre-vacuum – Your carpet will be thoroughly vacuumed with a special Turbine Vacuum System to remove bonded dry soil. Dry soil is removed by a thorough vacuuming. Removing dry soil is one of the most important steps in cleaning.
- Heavy duty pre spray – Traffic areas and spots are pre-treated for more effective soil and spot removal.
- Pre-Groom – Your carpet will be pre-groomed with a carpet groomer to further loosen traffic area soil.
- Double vacuum high pressure hot water extraction – Once the soil has been loosened, our state-of-the-art hot water extraction process will thoroughly flush the carpet pile. Pressure and heat are regulated so that carpet is not over-wet. This is the part of the clean that is responsible for improving air quality by removing pollens, dust mites and other micro-particles.
- Residue rinse – Our extraction machine next rinses the carpet with warm water to remove the soap and the dirt completely. It’s like rinsing your hair after you’ve shampooed it. A very important step.
- Furniture protector (foil tabs) – we insert protective foil tabs under the legs of furniture to protect your carpet while it dries.
- Carpet grooming – the carpet pile is set in one direction for faster drying and visual appeal.
Which package should I choose?
This will depend on your circumstances. If you’ve not had your carpets cleaned for more than 12 months or for highly soiled / stained carpets then suggest the immaculate package. Its our most popular as it includes a bit of everything.
If it’s a once over to freshen things up then our elegant package would be the most suitable. However, those looking for the ultimate clean should go for the incredible package.
How do I pay?
We accept cash, BACs and online card payments.
Still got questions...
We’re happy to help so please do get in touch if we can help you with anything at all.
Don’t call any carpet cleaner without reading the
Free Consumer Guide to Carpet Cleaning.
Download this guide and you’ll discover:
- How to avoid four carpet cleaning rip-offs!
- 6 costly misconceptions about carpet cleaning.
- Crawlin’ critters and crud: a guide to the slime, grime and livestock that’s seeping, creeping and galloping through your carpet.
- Which methods clean best.
- 6 mistakes to avoid when choosing a carpet cleaner.
- The importance of value and price.
- Why you want a clean, healthy carpet.
- 100% no-risk guarantee.
- 4 steps to a fresh, clean, healthy carpet